Perfectly Timed Photos Captured Mid Fail (35 Photos)
1. Several front runners in this race were trying to show off by attempting front flips on their bikes right before the finish line. Leave the tricks to the flatland BMX bikers.
2. Sure is cool to have a fun Dad, right? Not when your dad is dangerously fun. He’s riding that thing like a scooter. There’s no way this jump ended well.
3. Super strict parents? Thinking of leaving for school without taking a shower? Nope.
4. For one moment this was the best day of their lives. They finally get to ride the 4 wheeler. Moments later it became a ruined dream come true. “Ok son, whatever you do, DON’T crank the throttle like they do in the movies” … “What Dad? Crank the throttle! OK!” “Vrooommmzblgglecrash!!!”
5. Perfect timing to create that “Look y’all! I’m walkin’ on water” shot he needs for his Facebook profile. What we don’t see is the aftermath. I imagine this dude knocked the wind out of him self seconds later when his momentum sent him into a belly flop.
6. Dad: “This is going to be great. My son is finally old enough to learn some boxing skills. Took me years to get a good jab on my Dad.” … “Ok son, now that you have your gloves on, give be your best sho…ooooph!”
7. Are you a politician looking to get the edge on your opponents? Try Political break dancing. Look at this great photo op she got with her squad.
8. This is the lady above’s opponent attempting to get in on the Political break dancing fad. Not gonna’ work though. Where’s her crew? Without a crew it just looks like she’s slipping on the ice.
9. Is that a dollar? Oh! It’s a dollar! MINE!
10. Bob’s first day of wakeboarding didn’t go as well as he thought it would. He’s the one upper who claims he’s good at everything. He says this picture doesn’t prove he’s no good at wakeboarding. He claims he was tired and having a bad day. And hung over because he spent last night partying with “the band” after the show. Not to mention that the board was broken and the handle was slippery.
11. “By golly Mark, she’s really doing it! She’s flying… Uh Oooh!” Some people take fairy tales and fantasy too seriously. Today Lilly convinced her self that she finally got her wings and learned to fly… and moments later learned that flying is quite painful and she never wants to do it again.
12. Overly strict Mom strikes again! Yet another person trying to sneak off to school without taking a shower.
13. Are you extreme? Are you looking for a rush and want to be saved? Try out Bob’s White Water Rafting Baptisim Service.
14. Remember how much fun it was doing back flips off the swing set at recess in elementary school? This kid will never forget.
15. Remember Bob from picture #10? Here he is again failing at wakebaording and making excuses about his lousy performance.
16. This is Mike “Iron Thumb” Johnson. He just lost the coveted state Thumb Wrestling championship. Local reporters were trying to snap pictures and ask questions. He’s known to be sore loser. This image captures him mid temper tantrum, spraying his soda all over them.
17. Tommy’s a true young baller. He’s not even rattled by a ball to the face. “Yea, um… I was tryina’ dribble the ball with my face. It’s a new rule that you prolly’ didn’t even learn yet.”
18. Always remember to split your focus between your target, and your surroundings.
19. Showing off his soccer break dancing skills to an onlooker.
20. That moment when you’re irrationally looking for your keys and swear you’ve looked everywhere, and “should probably check the pool” even though you didn’t go swimming.
21. Moshing at shows has become more hardcore over the years. Street Fighter moves are now very common in the pit.
22. Although Helga lost the showdown, she is not even fazed by a dodgeball to the face.
23. Break dancing crew practicing their routine at the beach.
24. On his way to school, Jeffery sees a group of girls. Today he is feeling confident and wants to impress them. Last night he was inspired by the bike jumping competition on the XGames. Without thinking of the consequences, and forgetting that he has no bike trick skills, he attempts a big curb jump. Needless to say, Billy did not impress the girls that day.
25. Mikey catches a ball to the face while trying to look cool at the pool.
26. Dave checks his reflection in the water to make sure he still looks fresh after biffing it.
27. Hungry earth eats the local food shipment.
28. High speed motorcycle racing is dangerous. Any quick movements at these speeds can mean disaster. This guy learned the hard way that you must always hold in your farts while hitting top speed.
29. Taking casual sightseeing to a new level.
30. Uhn tiss, uhn tiss, uhn tiss, uhn tiss …
31. And now for my next trick, I will break this kids dirt bike.
32. I wonder who got more butthurt? The groom who was spilled on, or the guy who wasted his drink at a wedding without an open bar.
33. Once again it’s Bob. This time he’s trying surfing. He says he fell because the waves weren’t big enough and he forgot to was the board. It’s ok Bob. You don’t have to be good at everything.
34. Um… wait.. Is that an RC car or a real truck?
35. Jack is a veteran server. Here is his classic, “These beers are on me” ice breaker.
Perfectly timed photos used to be rare gems. Now that everyone has the ability to record video on their phones, anyone can create perfectly timed photos by scanning through video and picking that one perfect frame.